UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY
To educate, inspire and motivate a bold, new generation of international designers and leaders become a part of a vibrant, energetic learning community, where we are supported and encouraged to do our best and to take purposeful and proactive responsibility for truly sustainable social, ecological and economic change with the humanistic meaning in a challenging, immersive, and collaborative environment that celebrates human diversity in a unique Vietnamese cultural context.
Visual arts professionals must understand diverse aspects of past and present cultures, and develop their capacity for creative expression and effective communication. ADS Vietnam Design Institute recognizes that artists and designers play a significant role in both the Vietnamese and International society. The Centre’s primary mission is to provide programs leading to degrees that prepare students to be the visual thinkers and ethical practitioners in their chosen area of art and design.
ADS curriculum, therefore, balances the teaching of technical knowledge and skills with the development of critical, conceptual and creative abilities and supports courses that provide multicultural, global and sustainable perspectives. ADS faculty consists of professional teaching-oriented artists, designers and scholars.
OUR CORE VALUES
As an educational private institution, ADS Vietnam Design Institute believes in fostering the artistic and academic excellence of our students and faculty. Our ADS is in charge of cultivating intellectual curiosity, risk-taking, collaboration and innovation.
Freedom of Expression
The freedom of risk-taking is a vital key for art-making and art education. We celebrate different opinions as participants in the global and local creative expert community.
We value our differences. An education is informed by multiple approaches to learning and making; and by the presence of diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
We recognize that communication is the cornerstone of community. Accessible leadership and minimal hierarchy breed a spirit of mutual respect and cooperation.
- To provide a learning environment that meets international standards.
- To facilitate effective collaborations with the global design community.
- To broaden the application of creative thinking to other areas as an effective method for problem-solving and innovation.
- To raise student awareness and involve them in global issues.
- To create a network between the school and production enterprises in Vietnam.
- To promote sustainability in Vietnam and the surrounding region.
- To combine modern technology and techniques with the richness and diversity of Vietnam tradition and culture.
- To positively change Vietnam’s perspective about the responsibilities and values of local industries.